Debbie Abrahams holds regular advice surgeries for constituents who need assistance on a wide range of issues, including local community problems, tax credits, pensions, social security, matters involving the Child Support Agency and government policies and legislation, and many more issues.
Parliamentary rules mean Debbie can only take up your case if you live in the Oldham East and Saddleworth constituency.
Debbie’s advice surgeries are by appointment only. To make an appointment, please call the Oldham office on 0161 624 4248.
The next available dates are:
- Friday 27th April 2018: 4pm – 5.30pm Shaw
- Friday 11th May 2018: 5pm – 6pm Oldham
- Saturday 12th May 2018: 10am-11am Lees
- Friday 25th May 2018: 4pm-5pm Oldham
- Saturday 26th May 2018: 10am – 11am Uppermill