Debbie Abrahams holds regular advice surgeries for constituents who need assistance on a wide range of issues, including local community problems, tax credits, pensions, social security, matters involving the Child Support Agency and government policies and legislation, and many more issues.
Parliamentary rules mean Debbie can only take up your case if you live in the Oldham East and Saddleworth constituency.
Debbie’s advice surgeries are by appointment only. To make an appointment, please call the Oldham office on 0161 624 4248.
The next available dates are:
- Friday 8th December 2017: 5pm-6pm Shaw
- Saturday 9th December 2017: 10am-11am Oldham Town Centre
- Friday 5th January 2018: 5pm-6pm Oldham Town Centre
- Saturday 6th January 2018: 10am-11am Uppermill
- Saturday 20th January 2018: 10am-12pm TBC
- Friday 2nd February 2018: 5pm-6pm TBC
- Saturday 3rd February 2018: 10am-11am TBC
- Friday 16th February 2018: 5pm-6pm TBC
- Saturday 17th February 2018: 10am-11am TBC