Debbie Abrahams holds regular advice surgeries for constituents who need assistance on a wide range of issues, including local community problems, tax credits, pensions, social security, matters involving the Child Support Agency and government policies and legislation, and many more issues.
Parliamentary rules mean Debbie can only take up your case if you live in the Oldham East and Saddleworth constituency.
Debbie’s advice surgeries are by appointment only. To make an appointment, please call the Oldham office on 0161 624 4248.
The next available dates are:
- Friday 2nd February 2018: 5pm-6pm Oldham Town Centre
- Saturday 3rd February 2018: 10am-11am Lees
- Friday 23rd February 2018: 5pm-6pm Shaw
- Saturday 24th February 2018: 10am-11am Oldhtam Town Centre
- Friday 2nd March 2018: Oldham Town Centre
- Saturday 3rd March 2018: Uppermill