Debbie Abrahams holds regular advice surgeries for constituents who need assistance on a wide range of issues, including local community problems, tax credits, pensions, social security, matters involving the Child Support Agency and government policies and legislation, and many more issues.
Parliamentary rules mean Debbie can only take up your case if you live in the Oldham East and Saddleworth constituency.
Debbie’s advice surgeries are by appointment only. To make an appointment, please call the Oldham office on 0161 624 4248.
The next available dates are:
- Friday 23rd June: 5pm-6pm in Oldham Town Centre
- Saturday 24th June: 10am-11am in Lees
- Friday 7th July: 5pm-6pm in Oldham Town Centre
- Saturday 8th July: 10am-11am Uppermill
- Monday 24th July: 12pm-1pm Oldham Town Centre
- Monday 24th July: 5pm-6pm Oldham Town Centre