Debbie Abrahams holds regular advice surgeries for constituents who need assistance on a wide range of issues, including local community problems, tax credits, pensions, social security, matters involving the Child Support Agency and government policies and legislation, and many more issues.
Parliamentary rules mean Debbie can only take up your case if you live in the Oldham East and Saddleworth constituency.
Debbie’s advice surgeries are by appointment only. To make an appointment, please call the Oldham office on 0161 624 4248.
The next available dates are:
- Friday 22nd September: 5pm-6pm in Oldham Town Centre
- Friday 6th October: 4pm -5pm in Oldham Town Centre
- Saturday 7th October: 10am-11am in Lees
- Friday 20th October: 5pm-6pm in Oldham Town Centre
- Saturday 21st October: 10am-11am in Uppermill
- Friday 10th November: 5pm-6pm location TBC
- Saturday 11th November: 10am-11am in Oldham Town Centre