Need help with an issue?

As your MP I can help with a variety of issues and concerns and you can find out what I can, and cannot, do for you as your MP here.

Please note that due to strict Parliamentary protocol I am only able to make enquiries on behalf of my own constituents.

What I can do for you

I can assist my constituents in a variety of ways, from making private enquiries on your behalf to raising matters publicly in the House of Commons.

First Steps

Keeping the issue private, I can write to the relevant department, official, or Minister or make a personal appointment to discuss the issue. This can often go a long way to providing a solution.

Making the issue public

I can also help to make the issue public by raising it in the House of Commons, where it will be officially recorded, and could potentially come to the attention of the press and public.

Outside Parliament

Outside Parliament, you can request that I speak at an event concerning your issue, pledge my support to a campaign or write to the local media on your behalf.

Surgeries in Oldham East & Saddleworth

My team can often help without you having to attend an advice surgery. 

Simply contact the constituency office via one of the ways listed below and a member of the team will get in touch.

Alternatively, I hold weekly advice surgeries. They are by appointment only. 

To make an appointment please send an email using the contact form below

Book An Appointment

Skip to content